1. Nourish reserves the right to change prices without notice.
2. All bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking.
3. Full refund will be given with at least 24 hours notice of cancellation.
4. Cancellations on the day or “no show” appointments will be charged at the full price.
1. Certificates must be redeemed by the expiry date.
2. Certificates will be deemed void if notice of cancellation of a booking is not received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time, or the holder of the certificate fails to arrive at the appointment.
3. Certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
4. Certificates may be redeemed any day of the week unless stipulated.
5. Certificates are transferrable and can be redeemed for retail products.
6. Certificates are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Validation may vary for promotional items.
7. Expired certificates hold no value.
8. Certificates are not refundable.
We understand sometimes you may need to cancel or change an appointment, we kindly request 24 hours notice, as late cancellations and no shows incur a 100% service fee/ or gift voucher will be void. We will redeem 50% of the total remaining value on gift certificates that have expired, up to two months from when it expired. Certificates with remaining value that have not been used within this time will be void.